Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Future House










This house is the home is wish to move into someday, if it were real of course! I designed the interior just like I would in real life. This home features 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, large kitchen with breakfast area, pantry, formal dining room, sunken living room, huge master bedroom with a generous master bathroom, 1 car garage, 2 car garage, plenty of closet space. If I could have added a basement and a laundry room, I would have! You can download this home from the Gallery under username LaceyLovesSims.




For those who do not wish to download from the gallery, click on thedownload link below. To install into your game, Extract the archive using WinRar or similiar program, then navigate to The Sims 4 folder in My Documents. Find the Tray folder and place ALL of the files from the archive into it. Open your game and find the home in your library, just as if you did it directly from the gallery.




No comments:

Post a Comment